​H1-B, H4, l1, L2, J1 Visa

Any foreign citizen who wishes to enter the United States must obtain a Visa. It could be a Non-immigrant Visa for temporary stay or immigrant Visa for permanent stay. Indians have to take a non-immigrant Visa to be eligible for entry to the United States.

Non-immigrant Visa is used by business people, tourists, specialty works, students who wish to stay in the U.S. for a temporary period to accomplish specific purposes. Those availing the non-immigrant Visa must demonstrate to the consular officer that they intend to leave the U.S after their temporary stay.