Study immigration

It is not a secret, that today Canadian education is the most reliable and easiest way to immigrate to Canada. In order to start study immigration, you need to choose a post-secondary designated learning institution and to be enrolled in Diploma, Bachelor or Master degree program. After graduation, you need to get a post-graduate work permit, which depends on your college and full academic term.

If you study at least 1 year, you will get 1 or 2 years open work permit, however, when you graduate from 2-4 years degree program you will get a work permit for 3 years. During this time, you have to find a reliable employer and get eligible NOC  position in the company. After 1 year of working for your employer, you will be eligible for getting permanent resident status in Canada.